Regular Embroidery – 3D Embroidery – Patch Embroidery
Hats – Torques – Jackets – Polos
Screen printing is the process of transferring high-grade ink onto your garment. The ink then penetrates the fabric, embedding your design into the clothing! This is a good option for bulk orders.
Screen printing costs vary depending on the artwork. Please send us your artwork or logo along with the details requested. With that information we can provide you with an accurate quote based on the amount of colors and screens needed.
Shirts – Sweaters – Sports Apparel
Heat transfer is the process of transferring an image directly onto a garment. The design is printed onto transfer paper. It is then applied with a professional grade heat press. Screen printed transfers can be single or multi-color, and heat apply in seconds to any number of items. This is a good option for small orders as there are setup costs associated with screen printing.
Shirts – Sweaters – Hats – Promo Items
Sublimation is different from screen printing and heat transfer in that you are dying the fabric of the shirt, rather than printing on top of it. This results in shirts where the sublimated ink can be seen, but not felt on the fabric. Sublimation printing allows for detailed image printing on shirts with many coloring options.
Sports Team Apparel – Detailed Designs
What happens after I place an Order?
Once you contact us with your request we get to work! First we prepare your design with the information you provide. We will communicate with you every step of the way to ensure that all details are respected. Once the order is approved we start production! We then proceed with quality control to make sure all items are as requested before delivering your final product!
DETAILS ON PRICING AND HOW TO RECEIVE A QUOTE
1. Send your logo or artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send highest quality image. Vector files are preffered.
2. Review all catalogues to find what you are looking for. Once you do, simply note down the model number, color and sizes you would like.
3. Please provide us with as many details as possible in regards to what you are looking for. Logo placement or design with the type of product, number of pieces, location of design, desired dimensions and finishings to receive your free quote.
4. It will be our pleasure to respond to any of your needs and welcome you into the @sport514 family! If you cannot find what you are looking for, contact us and we will find it for you.
5. It is important to note that if you need any help with the design of a new logo or project we will work with you to bring your creativity to the hard disk!